Friday, February 09, 2007

happy (belated) birthday to us!

Well well. Crazy to think that just over a year has passed since my first sheepish post on this blog. I am thrilled to be celebrating our bloggyversary (or whatever ya call it) knowing that this is reaching more than a small handful of friends and relatives. Beyond that, though, I am buoyed and inspired to keep this party going by the lovely notes I receive regularly from you guys - sharing your happenings and letting me know how this project has helped you to connect to the Toronto craft, design & DIY community. Thanks so much for that, and keep 'em coming!

As a weensy token of appreciation for your support, I'd like to offer anyone who wants one a 1" TCA pin (or two or three), pictured below (but round, of course). Just email me with your address and how many you'd like, and I'll send it out to you in a bit. The first couple people to write will receive a handmade gift, made by me.

TCA pin

What does the Alert want for its birthday, you ask? In lieu of Japanese craft books, vintage fabric, and locally made ceramics, please just spread the word to friends, neighbours, colleagues, your blog readers, etc. etc. If the TCA button isn't already on your website, I am happy to provide you with the code. Anything you can do to get the Alert to wider audience supports the Toronto creative community. Go TEAM!

As a final note, I really want to recognize TCA teamster Angelune for her all of her awesome contributions to the TCA: content, creative, techinical, and general enthusiasm. Thanks lady!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw shucks, thanks jen!
thanks to you for getting this Toronto Craft Alert started and having contagious enthusiasm.

1:10 p.m.  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! I celebrated mine yesterday (9th) and I do believe I found you soon after I started blogging. Here's to many more!!

8:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy blogiversary lady!
:)
this is still such an awesome resource and idea- way to go!

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger toronto craft alert said...

thanks sweeties! many lovely notes from readers from this post warming my heart.

8:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home