Thursday, December 11, 2008

GET SCHOOLED: Wood working lessons for the holidays

(Pssst. This is my husband, and I can attest that he is a great teacher & does lovely work (see some of it here). So if you think this is something that you might be interested in, I would encourage you to get in touch!).

2toques

Having trouble finding that perfect gift for your dad, boyfriend or DIY-loving pal? The Two Toques Design Studio has got your back as we're now offering gift certificates for one-on-one wood working classes (at your home or our studio). We have project based classes for the absolute greenhorn as well as for the intermediate maestro. Available classes include:

*Building a Decorative Shelf
*Easy Bedside Table
*Introduction to Hand Tools (includes a small box project)
*Building a Stowable Workbench (perfect for small workspaces!)
Custom classes can also be designed around the interests of the student.

Classes range from $90 to $400 and include all materials. For details or to book a class, contact Michael Kennedy at two_toques@yahoo.ca.

This year, give the gift of wood.

Decorative Shelf
Two Toques Decorative Shelf

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are few things more satisfying than working with freshly cut wood. For me, it reminds me of my pops-he was a builder. One of my goals is to take a class, at least one, in every activity I am interested in- woodworking is one of them. I think working with tools, cutting wood, building will help keep me connected to my departed daddy and resurrect those forgotten childhood memories.

12:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home