Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CRAFT TORONTO PICS: AFTER: the chair by the.minoutte


AFTER: the chair, originally uploaded by the.minouette.

If this isn't enough inspiration to recover that hand-me-down beast in the corner of your living room, I don't know what is. Here is the.minoutte's breakdown of this DIY project:

I recovered the abondoned ikea armchair with a combination of new, thrifted and block printed fabric. I re-used the zipper for the cushion and used the previous (cat-bait) canvas fabric to cut my pattern. Lino block printed panels include: radiolarians, oudjat eyes, frog with lily pad, seahorse, koi, blue whale, walrus, jellyfish and dragon. Also one screenprinted sun I made years ago.

From the Craft Toronto flickr group. You can join too!

1 Comments:

Blogger minouette said...

Hey, thanks!
-minouette

12:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home