Tuesday, August 07, 2007

who are you guys, anyhow?

So I’ve been meaning to do this for a long time…. A Toronto Craft Alert Reader Survey!

I am dying to know more about who visits the TCA and how you are using it. I could also really use some feedback on what could be improved or done differently. I won’t deny that I love hearing about what you all like about the project via email, but some tips for how to serve the community better would be super handy as well.

So please follow the link below to the survey below and give it a go. It is completely anonymous, though I will share the results here and will use the info generated for future TCA operations.

Many thanks to those who take the time to fill it out!

Click Here to take survey

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i did it!

1:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home