Monday, June 23, 2008

TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES

so I got some crafty work done this weekend while gallery sitting for a friend, and even checked out the new Queen West Market Saturday morning. it's a great spot and i have a feeling it's going to be a pretty awesome little market when people start going every weekend, and since it's indoors, it will be there even over the winter.
i still didn't get any work done on my quilting project... oh dear...
as part of the Toronto Craft Alert's goal to galvanize the city's craft community, we'd like to get a bit of a discussion going. discuss any crafty topic you like... we'll be re-posting this thread every monday morning, so that the discussions can continue in the comments section of this post.

2 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

I visited the Queen West Market as well! Afterwards, I went to the BIG on Bloor Festival where I saw many familiar looking crafty faces and ate some fantastic food. I also said hello at the TCA table and checked out their awesome new bags and made a book with Amy! FUN!

5:58 p.m.  
Blogger My Belle Bijoux said...

I just got back from a 9 day vacation at my cottage, where I also did a lot of crafty work. It rained almost every day, so I had lots of indoor time to be creative. (Check out my Flickr page to see some of my new work) http://www.flickr.com/photos/mybellebijoux/

So does this Queen W market thing look good? Were there a lot of shoppers there? I think I might apply to sell my stuff there in the winter.

1:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home