Monday, March 17, 2008

TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES

hello crafty cyber-crowd, how was this past week? i've been finishing some crochet projects since i told myself i couldn't start any new ones until i finished all the ones that are in progress. sunday afternoon was sweet sitting in the sunny window at the knit cafe with a ball of yarn in hand.
as part of the Toronto Craft Alert's goal to galvanize the city's craft community, we'd like to get a bit of a discussion going. discuss any crafty topic you like... we'll be re-posting this thread every monday morning, so that the discussions can continue in the comments section of this post.

2 Comments:

Blogger I Heart That! Dance said...

Ack, Monday :P I had the kind of week last week where I was convinced the universe was telling me to quit my day job. Daycare woes, the surprising discovery that after child care and taxes I'm making less than I would at Tim Horton's (plus I'm pretty sure they give you free coffee if you work there, right?)

So getting started this week is haaaaard. And all the emotional trauma has put me in a very drained, NON-creative mood. Anyone else feeling sluggish?

On a happier note, anyone doing anything fun for St. Pat's?

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger angelune said...

ah tax time... it is depressing to see the difference between your gross income, and your take-home pay.
i can't wait until the long weekend to spend some time doing creative stuff!

9:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home