Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FROM THE DESK OF TCA: thumbprint guest blog

i (angelune) was asked to contribute to the spring issue of thumbprint, the online magazine of the One of a Kind show. i put together a short list of some of the local artisans i'm looking forward to seeing.
spring One of A Kind show
looking through all the pictures got me excited for the show this weekend! get even more inspired for spring by checking out the fresh gift guide posted by the kind folks at the OOAK.

greenbaum clothing, booth m-48 greenbaum clothing by lisa greenbaum, booth m-48

jenny clark pottery, booth k-43
bird and berry mugs by jenny clark pottery,
booth k-43

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of the Jenny Clark mugs (which I adore) - but it doesn't have berries. I guess I need a set! Huzzah!

9:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the OOAK and am looking to get my hands on a Jenny Clark mug with the birds. Any idea where I can get such a mug in Toronto or through the web?

3:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny's pottery can be found here jennyclarkpottery.com

6:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home