Monday, February 25, 2008

TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES

ok... so i missed last monday, but it was family day and i was on vacation! i was crocheting up a storm and finished some projects. this past weekend was also action-packed, and i scored some supplies from the swap at the workroom. is anyone else feeling a little stir-crazy and needing to get out and about?

as part of the Toronto Craft Alert's goal to galvanize the city's craft community, we'd like to get a bit of a discussion going. discuss any crafty topic you like... we'll be re-posting this thread every monday morning, so that the discussions can continue in the comments section of this post.

5 Comments:

Blogger I Heart That! Dance said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:50 a.m.  
Blogger I Heart That! Dance said...

(trying again with better link)

Hey! I'm a day late as usual -- Mondays are just so redonculously busy :( I'm actually going a little crazy -- put up the first listing in our Etsy shop and I'm dying to get more in there but I have a bunch of swaps to get out of the way first.

Finished my challenge bag for Craftster though!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/
index.php?topic=225424.0

7:51 a.m.  
Blogger jan pinney said...

Fellow crafters...I'd love the hear your comments and questions re my projects/images at http://twinksplacenow.blogspot.com Hope to hear from lots of you.

8:29 a.m.  
Blogger Painted Tree Designs said...

I took part in the Craft Cabaret in KW on Thursday night selling my greeting cards... Erin and Sue put together an amazing show... great venue, fun atmosphere and LOTS of people! Definitely check out the next one.

9:43 a.m.  
Blogger sweetie pie press said...

i did both the craft cabaret and valentine's trunk show this week and feel totally charged up from both. and the pressure of two events made me really produce stuff. i guess craft begets craft.

and just like angleune, all the craft activity just inspires me to make more stuff.

i'm pretty excited about the stitch & bitch at the workroom on tuesday. i'm pretty into doing something relaxing and low-pressure. maybe i'll bring some mending.

in all the creative activity, however, i'm trying not to lose sight of my organizational/not having a messy home resolutions. craft has exploded all over my place and needs to be corralled.

12:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home