Monday, February 11, 2008

CRAFTY BIZ: shops to sell in outside of t.o.


I have had a few requests of late to list shops that take consignment outside of Toronto, ie other places in Southern Ontario. Some people are looking to sell in their area, and others would like to expand their options to areas surrounding their home towns. One recent request was for a place to sell paper goods in the Mississauga area.

So I invite you all to share crafty shops that you know and love outside of T.O. Please do so by commenting on this post.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first place off the top of my head is a shop in Burlington.
Here's the link~
it has a nice range of work.
http://www.village-square.ca/artistswalk/

As an artist I find the people here are very friendly and open to ideas, as well hold events that attract the public.

4:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly's in picton

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger Kim's Suitcase said...

that was me,
kelly's in picton

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger oh my said...

Montreal is also a good place for toronto folk to start selling at:
L'Arterie, Wooden Apples, General 54, Local 23, Headquarters and Lustre are all great shops that sell stuff on consignment.

9:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi its Kelly from Kelly's shop in Picton, I would love to see some new stuff, email me at hotpinkcreations@hotmail.com
or info@kellysshop.com

3:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home