Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CRAFTIVISM: the good revolution survey

This survey is from my friend Laura who I met through this biz class I'm doing. I really respect her project idea and hope some of you will take her survey. Plus, FREE MONEY!

business_card_front


Dear Friend,

I am writing to let you know about an exciting project I'm working on called The Good Revolution. The goal is to unite and inspire individuals who are looking for a feeling of purpose and connection in their day to day life, and to create a strong and vibrant community of socially conscious people.

Through a new social networking site and direct involvement in local community events, The Good Revolution provides a cultural platform which encourages and enables people to live a socially conscious life. In addition, it provides tools and forums for you to express your ideas and feelings about issues that matter to you.

I need your help in making this project as relevant and useful as possible. If you have five minutes to spare to answer a few questions, listed below, I will be able to better serve you and those in your community. Also, I will be giving $50 to three lucky respondents, chosen at random, to thank you for helping me out.

Thanks for your time in reading this email, hope to hear from you soon.

The free money will be distributed on Thursday, February 28, so reply by then to enter the draw.

Thanks again,

Laura Rubino
lmrubino@hotmail.com
416.788.4583

THE GOOD REVOLUTION: Survey

1. Do you feel a sense of belonging to a community? If so, which community(ies)?
2. Do you discuss social or political issues with your friends?
3. Do you feel well informed about the issues you care about? If so, is it easy for you to access that information?
4. Do you prefer issue-oriented movies, tv, music, etc. or pure entertainment?
5. How much time do you spend a week enjoying online entertainment?
6. Have you ever posted a video, song, photo or blog on a website?
7. Do you feel you have good access to locally produced arts and media?
8. Do you do volunteer work? If not, are you interested in finding volunteer opportunities in your community? If single, would you be interested in volunteering social mixers? If you have children, would you be interested in family oriented volunteering?
9. Is it important to you where the products you use come from / how they were made?
Do you feel that information is easily accessible to you as a consumer?
10. What does the phrase “socially conscious” mean to you?

Gender:
Age:
Occupation:

___ Please contact me with updates on this project
___ Don’t call me, I’ll call you


That's it! Thanks so much for taking the time to respond, and I hope you win the money I'm giving away for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home