Thursday, December 13, 2007

HELP WANTED: borg craft (fashion desigher/sewer)

Hey All,

I am looking for a fashion designer/tailor-seamstress/whatever to help me out with my 4th year Thesis project. I m going to be creating a cyborg outfit to exhibit wearable computing and cellphone use.

nmpr-revised-1

Click here to enlarge

The outfit will feature the use of a product called 'Cool Neon' which is an electroluminescent fiber that can be sewn to fabrics. I don't have a huge budget, but I am willing to pay for some work if I need or I would also ideally be able to barter or trade services.

You will also of course receive full credit for your work as well as a nice copy of all the project documentation that you can use in a portfolio.

For more information you can check out my project blog http://berserkr.ca/NewMedia/ or e-mail me

#############################################
Brandon Marsh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home