Monday, November 05, 2007

SUPPLY YOUR HABIT: industrial sewing machine & serger

Hi Craftalert!

I am selling 2 sewing machines:

1. Industrial Single Stitch with an automatic stitch trimmer. The model is a Mitsubishi LS2-190 and it is really amazing, it was serviced this past June and can sew for both samples and production. I am asking $800 but it's negotiable.

sewing machine

2. Industrial 5 thread Juki serger. The model is MO-2516 of the MO-2500 SERIES. It is an ideal machine for sewing knits as well as jeans or pants. It has a single stitch as well as a serging stitch. The price for that is $1200- I paid $1500.......

JUKI SERGER PICTURE

Let me know if anyone is interested, I am leaving the country at the end of the year and would like to sell them before I go.

Maite 416-876-3112

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Looks like you are selling my serger ;)

2:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home