Thursday, November 01, 2007

SUPPLY YOUR HABIT: letterpress for sale

SP15
The Vandercook SP 15

This note from Akemi of KOZO Studio Gallery:

This is from my friend Michelle at Lovers of Letterpress!
If you're even contemplating buying one, this is a great price! AND it's in Toronto!

Hello Dear Lovers of Letterpress!

There is a Vandercook SP 15 available for sale by someone we know in Toronto. Contact me if you are interested, the person is asking $3,000.00 and you know they are worth $10,000.00! This is the same model George and I have, it's a marvelous sturdy gargoyle!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't get my computer to work with your "contact me" link, my email is masontmiller@yahoo.com and I'm interested in talking to you about this press. thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

4:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home