Sunday, October 14, 2007

CRAFT SHOW/VENDOR CALL: CBC Craft Sale

CBC Atrium

The 13th annual CBC Craft Sale

in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
http://cbccraftsale.googlepages.com

Canadian Broadcasting Centre (Front/John Streets), Toronto
on Thursday November 29th, 2007 (1-day only)
10am-5pm

Contact: cbccraftsale@gmail.com

A note from organizer Julie Tirone:

I'm not too sure if we'll have room in this year's sale for more new vendors but if any of your members would like to send me an email at the above address with all their contact info, I'll keep it on file for next year's sale or if we do have room this year-I'll give them a shout and see if they'd be interested in this year's. I should know how the numbers look by early November.

1 Comments:

Blogger happyduck1979 said...

Thanks! After seeing this here I contacted them and was the last of the new vendors to be added :)

12:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home