Monday, August 27, 2007

CRAFTY BIZ: i heart felt survey

gse_multipart50104

Hi! My name is Michele Scott, and I am starting a wee web shop called I heart felt, an online fibre and fabric store from Canada. I am conducting a small market survey on designer cotton fabric. If you are Canadian and sew, craft, etc, this survey would be beneficial to my business and what my customers are looking for. Your responses are completely anonymous.

If you have any further questions, please contact me at survey[AT]iheartfelt.com

Here is the link: Click Here to take the survey for I heart felt!

To thank you for your time, there will be a draw for a $25.00 gift certificate to shop at http://www.iheartfelt.com/. In order to be entered in the the draw, you need to complete the survey and sign up for our newsletter via this separate link: I heart felt newsletter draw... Once we finish getting in the results, we will notify the winner by email.

Kind regards,

michele
http://iheartfelt.blogspot.com/2007/08/survery-says.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home