Friday, May 04, 2007

tour de force: OCAD grad exhibition

A note from Allison of Papersnake re: the OCAD Grad show:

Hello Everybody!

This is Allison Wells of Papersnake Jewellery. My 4 years at OCAD have finally reached their climax in the form of my thesis on "Interactive Jewellery" and you are all invited to come see the culmination of my studies at the OCAD Graduate Exhibition on May 11-13th (see the graphic below for more details).

My thesis display can be viewed in Rm# 215c of the Fibre Studio on the 2nd floor of the main OCAD building.

My production jewellery will also be available for sale in the Ceramics Studio (2nd floor of OCAD) as will the work of many other Material Art and Design students.

Tour de Force OCAD

Allison Wells
Papersnake Jewellery
www.Papersnake.ca
416.576.3263

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home