Tuesday, May 29, 2007

free craft stuff!!! (& hot deals on purse frames)

NOTE: FREE SEWING MACHINES TAKEN (BUT PURSE FRAMES STILL AVAILABLE)

A note from TCA reader Jill:


Hi there,

I just thought you might want to let your readers know that I am giving away 2 industrial sewing machines they are specialized, I have one that is used for sewing zippers and into tight corners and I also have a tacking machine. I also have some extra craft supplies that I am selling before I move including some purse frames.

If anyone wants to stop by starting tomorrow through Friday June 1st please have them contact me. The purse frames I have I am selling 2 for $5 and coin purse frames 3 for $5. Just thought some of the readers might be interested!

Thanks!
Jill
(click to contact)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey everyone thanks for the interest on the machines, they have been picked up as of last night! The purse frames are still available if you are interested. Jill

12:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8589245@N03/

view the frames here!!

7:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home