Monday, April 16, 2007

crafters need vitamin d too!

A little spring optimism from Toronto Church of Craft:

vitamin D church of craft

I'm going to think positively about getting some sun and working with my hands - to stay warm - on Sunday, April 22 in Dufferin Grove Park and maybe the univeral weather being-things will hear me. Isn't that what the hokey 'Secret' is all about?? Let's all do it!

I believe the 22nd is also Earth Day so let's make stuff in nature - between 1pm and 5pm. Treats will be provided.

Also, if you happen to have a Facebook account -and judging by the people that've found me there, many of you probably do - I've set up a Church of Craft group to help me out where the official Church of Craft website can't (ie. stay current).

keep warm in craft, Leah

thegoodATchurchofcraft.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home