Tuesday, March 06, 2007

IDS coverage & blog love

As I mentioned in a previous post, the death of my camera batteries prevented me from covering the 2007 Interior Design Show. Lucky for us, other bloggers out there were on it – check out the pics & coverage over at Bloesem, a Toronto-based blogger with great taste, here, here and here, as well as a little shot of the Om Home booth over at Oorbee’s blog. While you’re there, be sure to check out the photo shoot of her beautifully customized Montreal apartment. Yum.

Also, visit bookhou at home, bookhou design’s new blog, for photos of some of the new work that they exhibited at their IDS booth. I’m loving this new piece by Arounna…looking forward to seeing more at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition in the summertime (whatever that is <<shiver shiver>>).

Oh, and for more (and dare I admit, better) pics of Come Up To My Room, visit MoCo Loco.

roy-shah_bathroom OM HOME
ccfc_bolsters_images1 OM HOME
Top: Om Home designer Oorbee Roy's bathroom
Bottom: Om Home CCFC Bolsters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home