Tuesday, February 27, 2007

knitting needles needed NOW.

Please help Sadie of StreetKnit outfit these kids with some sticks:

I've had a request from a social worker at Parkdale Community Information Centre who is getting a bunch of Parkdale youth together to learn to knit and then create items for Streetknit. They have yarnbut no needles. I'm wondering if you could put out a call on your blog for anyone who has extra needles lying around they'd be willing to donate. It's a bit short notice as they need them for March Break (and in fact for this Thursday if possible). Anyone who has any needles could contact me at streetknit@gmail.com.

thx,
Sadie

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I wish I needles to donate!! Have they had a look in the local Value Villages or Goodwills or even dollar stores?

9:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home