Sunday, November 26, 2006

CRAFT SHOW PROFILE: One of a Kind highlights

I spent 7 hours at the One of a Kind show and sale on saturday, and it still didn't feel like enough time to take it all in! There are over 700 exhibitors, and I barely had time to jog through the whole room. I will definitely be using my return pass this week.

Here were some of my favourites that I recommend checking out. If you were there and saw something or someone else that deserves a special mention, leave a comment! I've indicated the booth #, and here's a map of the show.

home decor & art
H-24 www.wishfern.compillows - wish fern
H-22 www.waringworks.ca
V-24 www.northwoodblanket.com
L-35 www.dearbettydesigns.com
X-35 www.kosoyandbouchard.combowls - kosoy and bouchard

U-27 allison moz pottery
V-44 www.liscious.com
T-23 www.bookhou.com
P-31 http://www.linesbydavis.comcat pillow - lines by davis
X-22 www.kellective.com
I-8 http://www.flakescards.com
J-33 www.tsunamiglassworks.com

clothing & accessories
J-51 www.karenwilson.ca
S-48 www.jacqs-hats.com
Q-50 www.lilikoiclothing.com
H-49 www.littlebrownwren.ca
B-35 www.pricklypear.bizbag - prickly pear
R-24 www.wildhagenwear.combumpers hat - wildhagenwear
B-44 www.jackandmarjorie.comneckwrap - jack and marjorie
F-5 www.yasminelouis.com
V-57 www.dujoo.com
T-56 www.thisisj.com
G-56 www.mollyandjune.com
R-44 www.greenbaumclothingco.com
V-29 www.onandon.ca
V-23 www.truthbelts.com
O-22 www.rufhaus.ca

jewelry
R-7 www.erintracydesigns.comlayers ring set - erin tracy designs
L-31 www.bikodesigns.ca
G-30 www.imooi.com
S-38 www.isabeldesy.com

kids' stuff
R-29 www.monkeybusinessclothing.com
G-52 www.themonkeyhouse.ca
G-8 www.themonsterfactory.ca
I-51 www.babymagoo.com
Y-48 www.fixeight.ca
I-6 www.lumieredesign.ca
U-6 www.opendoordesigns.ca



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So informative! Thanks for taking the time to do this! I wanna go tooooo!

11:41 a.m.  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I can't wait to see the show!! Great blog!!

4:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking me as one of your favourites. You can't know how much you made my day!
Chantelle
aka
little brown wren

7:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful surprise to see my booth mention as one of your favourites on your website. You've actually made it all worth while.

France
molly & june

6:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home