Sunday, November 26, 2006

Claudine wrote the following in the comments of an older craft fair post, and I thought I would bump it up to a proper post to be sure it gets read. Please respond to Claudine at the address provided if you are interested in supporting her initiative.

Hello there! I am looking for a place or shop I can use to do fundraising for a charity.
I only need a day or two if necessary I will tend to the sales myself. The Canadian Helen Keller for the Deaf Blind is the charity I am volunteering my handmade crafts for the christmas season.www.chkc.org/main/index.html is their website to learn more about their services.

I am visual and hearing impaired myself as well as being a client I also volunteer part-time at the centre. I have hand painted christmas ball decorations, potpourri, cat toys, jewellery and boxes.
If you know someone who has a space to spare or a shop who can help out this great organization. I also will supply a table and brochures to also bring awareness to the local community. I will bring as well an assistant to help with information and sales.

I will need a place between the 2nd of December and the 20th 2006.

Thanks so much
My contacts are stellamgartist@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home