Monday, July 03, 2006

TCA volunteers wanted

Hey crafties,

I'm looking for someone(s) to assist me with the Alert (blog & mailout), as I'd like to increase the frequency of dispatches, pimp it around town a bit more, and generally tweak it to be the best little Toronto craft resource it can be. I'm also a bit swamped with a day job and other projects I'm engaged in, so a helping hand or two would be boss.

There are a few things that I know I could use help with, like formatting the mailouts and seeking out free venues to promote the project, but I am quite happy to discuss other ways in which interested peeps could be involved. If you think you'd be into this, email me a little blurb about yourself, what kinda crafty stuff you're into (be specific, please), why you'd like to be involved in the TCA, and any skills you'd be interested in developing or employing in your involvement (bonus points for html!). I wish I could throw bags of money your way, but this would be a labour of love for all things Toronto, crafty, and awesome.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

xjenx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home