Monday, March 10, 2008

TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES

monday monday... it was so hard to wake up this morning with one less hour of sleep! i spent a ton of money on more craft supplies this weekend. i was productive but my production can never keep up with my acquisition of new supplies.

Saturday was a wonderful day to spend indoors, watching the snow fall and perhaps knitting, crocheting, or napping? What did you do with your snowdays?


as part of the Toronto Craft Alert's goal to galvanize the city's craft community, we'd like to get a bit of a discussion going. discuss any crafty topic you like... we'll be re-posting this thread every monday morning, so that the discussions can continue in the comments section of this post.

3 Comments:

Blogger I Heart That! Dance said...

Gah! I missed it and now it's way down the page. I can only claim vendor-table induced exhaustion (although it went very well so I'm chuffed) and day care issues.

Just one of those times when I seriously consider leaving my day job behind!

Next week I promise to remember to comment on the MONDAY thread on MONDAY LOL

3:33 p.m.  
Blogger angelune said...

that's cool ihtd - we can comment on this post all week if we want to.

5:20 p.m.  
Blogger I Heart That! Dance said...

I know, but I really should at least *try* to catch it while it's at the top of the blog LOL

9:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home