Wednesday, December 05, 2007

VENDOR CALL: spot available at the clothing show

Here's a plea from TCA reader Rachel of Phony Art for a partner at her Clothing Show booth:

I have been granted a spot, but as I am Orthodox I can not work Friday nights or Saturdays. I can do all the set up on the Friday, but need someone trustworthy whose inventory fits with my own but is different enough that we will not fight for market share. Someone who specializes in chainmaille would be perfect.

We would split the cost of the booth ($475) depending on how much space they wanted, and I would be willing to either trade with them Friday Night and Saturday for Saturday night and Sunday or pay comission for anything sold on the Friday night and Saturday. There income on their products would remain theirs.


If you are interested, please contact Rachel to discuss.

sticker_4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home