Wednesday, September 12, 2007

CRAFTY BIZ: news from papersnake

bracelet
Bird bracelet by Papersnake Jewellery

Allison of
Papersnake sent along this note:

I would like to inform you of 4 exciting and upcoming shows that I will be participating in....they are:

#1. THE QUEEN WEST ARTS CRAWL:
September 15th and 16th ---- 11am-6pm,
Booth #Green 1, 106, Trinty Bellwoods Park, 790 Queen St W
See www.torontoartscape.on.ca/qwac/ for more details

#2. THE CLOTHING SHOW:
September 29th and 30th ---- Sat: 11am-8pm, Sun: 11am-7pm
Booth #212, Automotive Building, Exhibition Place, Toronto ON
See www.theclothingshow.com for more details

#3. PUCES POP MONTREAL
October 6th and 7th
At the Manège Militaire du Canadian Grenadier Guards, 4171, Avenue L'Esplanade (Coin Rachel), Montréal, QC
See http://popmontreal.com/puces for more details

#4. THE CHRISTMAS ONE-OF-A-KIND SHOW
November 22 - December 2nd ---- Weekdays 11am-10pm, Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 10am-6pm
Rising Stars section, Direct Energy center, Exhibition place, Toronto ON
See www.oneofakindshow.com for more details

I hope you can make it out, for you see it is the only way in which one can see my newest work that I am too lazy to post on my website! Thanks for reading!

Allison
---
Allison Wells
Papersnake Jewellery
www.Papersnake.ca
416.576.3263

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great-looking bracelet! I've been looking for a couple great pieces that I can just wear all the time. This one is tempting...

4:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen your stuff at the Sassy Little Craft Shows, Allison. It's lovely! I especially like your tiny bird cages. I will try to check you out at the OOAK show!

9:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home